Atlantica Guests Can Enjoy Myrtle Beach on Foot
Leaving the car behind is easy when you stay at a centrally located hotel like Atlantica Resort. You can head out on foot and forget about dealing with traffic until it’s time to go home. And if you travel by air, just arrange a taxi to the hotel and enjoy your trip!
Whatever your reason, if you’re looking to want to walk more and drive less, there’s plenty to see and do within walking distance of the Atlantica Resort. Here’s a short list:
• Go to the beach! OK, this one’s pretty obvious, but it’s worth mentioning. Atlantica is an oceanfront resort, so the beach is an essential part of your vacation that doesn’t require getting in a car. Just head outside and you’re there!
• Grab a bite at Papa’s Restaurant. Before you head out for a big day at the beach, load up on fresh fruit, quiche, eggs, southern style grits, French toast and more at the breakfast buffet. If you’d prefer, you can also order off the breakfast menu. Papa’s is a five minute walk from Atlantica Resort at 2006 N. Ocean Boulevard. It’s open from 5:30 to 10:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday and from 5:30 to 11 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
• Caffeinate at Starbucks. Right next door to Papa’s in Breaker’s tower, you can grab your favorite cup of deliciousness at this full-service Starbucks, whether you’re a coffee connoisseur, a tea-totaler or a smoothie sipper.
• Pick up some souvenirs at Eagles Beachwear. When you’re in Myrtle Beach, you’ve just got to do some shopping. Eagles is the spot for fun beach wear and Myrtle Beach-branded tchotchkes like key chains, mugs, shot glasses, and decorative bric-a-brac of all varieties—and the Eagles Beachwear at 4811 North King’s Highway is only a 10-minute walk from Atlantica Resort.
• Take a different type of dip at The Melting Pot. Once you’ve gotten your fill of swimming in Atlantica Resort’s oceanfront and indoor pools, spas, and huge lazy river, head over to The Melting Pot for a special dinner you won’t soon forget. It’s a great spot for a romantic night out with delicious dippables from the cheese fondue course to the chocolate fondue desserts. And if you enjoy wine, beer or The Melting Pot’s specialty cocktails while you dine, don’t worry about driving. The Melting Pot is just an eight-minute walk back to Atlantica Resort.
What about you? What are your favorite places to visit within walking distance of Atlantica Resort? And make sure to share your tips in the forum for other guests to utilize when they visit Myrtle Beach.
No related articles were found.